Fields of application:
• Manual lubrication of surgical instruments, especially for hinged instruments
• For the direct lubrication of surgical instruments after automated cleaning if the lubrication in the washer disinfector is inadequate for hinged instruments or if there is no dosing of neodisher IP Konz in the washer disinfector
• When neodisher IP Spray is used as intended, the biocompatibility of the treated instruments is not affected. (Biological evaluation of medical devices according to EN ISO 10993-1).
• Based on medical white oil (highly purified mineral oil/paraffinum liquidum of pharmaceutical grade)
• Does not lead to encrustations
• Proven not to interfere with a following steam or hot air sterilisation
Application and dosage:
Spray neodisher IP Spray directly onto the instruments, especially on the joints/hinges. Hold the spray can as vertically as possible. For the spraying of sieves, please use the spray can with a shortened spraying tube. For this, the tube should be removed from the attachment and cut with a pair of scissors to the required length. Then put the spraying tube with the shortened side into the spraying attachment to achieve an optimum spraying result that is not distorted by the cutting edge.
Notes on application:
• For professional use only.
• Reprocessing should comply with all ordinances pursuant to the regulations on medical devices and should be performed with appropriate validated processes.
Paraffinum liquidum of pharmaceutical grade, non-ionic surfactants, propellant gas propane/butane
neodisher IP Spray complies with European guidelines for medical devices. If a serious incident occurs with the product, report it to the manufacturer and the relevant national authority.
Always store at a temperature between 5 °C and 30 °C. Usable for 3 years when stored as recommended. For expiry date refer to the stamp mark on the bottom of the can behind the hourglass symbol .
Hazard and precautionary statements:
For safety information see safety data sheets. These are available e.g. at www.drweigert.com under the category “Service/Downloads”. Dispose only when container is empty and closed. For disposal of product residues, refer to Safety Data Sheet. Container under pressure. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C. Do not puncture or burn container even after use.