Rinse aid for the automated reprocessing of thermostable and thermolabile instruments
Fields of application:
• Rinsing of medical devices such as surgical instruments incl. ophthalmological instruments, anaesthesia equipment, sterilisation containers, flexible endoscopes and implants as well as baby bottles in washer disinfectors
• Excellent wetting properties – for quick and streak-free drying of the items to be washed
• Sterile goods packaging made of paper/foil that come in contact with medical devices treated with neodisher MediKlar are not negatively influenced
• Accessories of anaesthesia utensils made of polysulfone (PSU) and polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) e.g. connectors of larynx masks, valves, adapters and parts of instrument container lids can form tension cracks due to the manufacturing process when treated with rinse aids. These must be tested for suitability before use
• If applied as intended neodisher MediKlar is toxicologically safe (analysis in accordance with EN ISO 10993-1). A summary of the toxicological report is obtainable on request
• When neodisher MediKlar is used as intended, the biocompatibility of the treated instruments is not affected. (Biological evaluation of medical devices according to EN ISO 10993-1).
• Reduces the drying time considerably
• Therefore reduces the time and energy consumption during automated reprocessing
Application and dosage:
neodisher MediKlar is used in the final rinse step in washer disinfectors. The dosing
amount depends among other things on the items to be washed and the water quality and is 0.3 – 1.0 ml/l. neodisher MediKlar is dosed into the final rinse water.
Suitable dosing equipment is to be used.
For avoiding water stains the use of deionised water in the final rinse is recommended.