OMI Interactive Projection Systems
The OMI is a motion-activated portable projector that houses a wealth of rich and stimulating activities for senior adults, including those with dementia.
The OMI Interactive is the winner in the Outstanding Dementia Product category in the U.K.’s Dementia Care Awards.
Omi Projection System
The OMI Interactive projector uses games, quizzes, images and music to stimulates cognitive and social engagement, encourage physical activity and reduce apathy, stress and anxiety.
A 2018 research study of care homes in the U.K., found that 96 percent of respondents would recommend the OMI. Additional findings showed that 90 percent of respondents felt the OMI had a positive impact on their residents’ physical ability, participation and movements.
Benefits of using OMI interactive system:
• Greater socialisation and emotional health
• Greater positive impact on residents’ physical ability
• To socialise and reduce loneliness
• Improved relationships with peers and staff
• Raised well-being levels and improved emotional stability
• Opportunity for home members to entertain and shared laughter